Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by naveed143smile » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 pm

frazwan01 wrote:Ager koi kisi optional subject me fail ho jae to full fail consider hoga?
yes brother ....
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)


User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by Jazi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:29 pm

frazwan01 wrote:Ager koi kisi optional subject me fail ho jae to full fail consider hoga?
i think agr koi optional subject me fail hojata he or compulsory clear hen or us ka aggregate 50% ho means 600 marks hun tu wo interview dy sakta he according to my teacher in kips
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by hafiz ishtiaq ahmad » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 pm

Jazi wrote:
frazwan01 wrote:Ager koi kisi optional subject me fail ho jae to full fail consider hoga?
i think agr koi optional subject me fail hojata he or compulsory clear hen or us ka aggregate 50% ho means 600 marks hun tu wo interview dy sakta he according to my teacher in kips
your information is wrong, there is necessary to get 33% marks in each subject and 50 % overall aggregate to qualify for interviewl

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by naveed143smile » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:41 pm

hafiz ishtiaq ahmad wrote:
Jazi wrote:
frazwan01 wrote:Ager koi kisi optional subject me fail ho jae to full fail consider hoga?
i think agr koi optional subject me fail hojata he or compulsory clear hen or us ka aggregate 50% ho means 600 marks hun tu wo interview dy sakta he according to my teacher in kips
your information is wrong, there is necessary to get 33% marks in each subject and 50 % overall aggregate to qualify for interviewl
agreed..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by bilal25 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:50 pm

in css one who has got 600 marks or 50% and is pass in all compusory subjects is called for interview irrespective whether he is fail in optional or not percentage for compulsory is 40 and for optional it is 33 as far as ppsc is concerned it is 33% for both compulsory and optional and aggregate is same 50%


User avatar
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member
Posts: 1528
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:48 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: میرا خوبصورت شہر ملتان
Contact:

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by Jazi » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:56 pm

bilal25 wrote:in css one who has got 600 marks or 50% and is pass in all compusory subjects is called for interview irrespective whether he is fail in optional or not percentage for compulsory is 40 and for optional it is 33 as far as ppsc is concerned it is 33% for both compulsory and optional and aggregate is same 50%
it is true
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

aaleena
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by aaleena » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:37 pm

jazi shab plz darao tu nai.33 marks passing marks ni hain gk?plz confrm

User avatar
naveed143smile
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4295
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT
Location: Lovely لاہور ) پنجاب )
Contact:

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by naveed143smile » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:19 am

aaleena wrote:jazi shab plz darao tu nai.33 marks passing marks ni hain gk?plz confrm
yes 33% hain..
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)

aaleena
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Passing Criteria in PMS-2011-2012 each Paper? 33% or 40%

Post by aaleena » Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:56 am

thanks naveed bahi.i hv joined this forum just becoz of u three guys zaim bahi farsat and u.u r guiding starz for me.


Post Reply

Return to “PMS 2011”