Written Result of PMS 2011?

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Written Result of PMS 2011?

Post by Kamran2740 »

Though Abbasian can tell better,but I have been informed that result 'll be announced in somewhere by the end of november/start of december.good luck
HeartHacker
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by HeartHacker »

But abbasin in his previous posts said thT it would be announved in end of october. Abbasin can you please agaian make it sure that it will be announced in this month???
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by bilal25 »

HeartHacker wrote:But abbasin in his previous posts said thT it would be announved in end of october. Abbasin can you please agaian make it sure that it will be announced in this month???
Well it is quite innocent stuff from u hh bcoz how can poor dear abbasian make it sure that it is amnounced in october instead of nov he only cites his sources in ppsc but he is not chairman ppsc so if papers are not returned on time everybody would say that look abbasian u had said it would be announced in october and it took a month more in that situation I dont think it would b justified to blame him
Last edited by bilal25 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeartHacker
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by HeartHacker »

I think you took it wrong. I did not say that abbasin said that result is announced in october. I just wanted to ask whether he still believes that result will b announced october. I think it was better if you had read previous posts more carefully. Why did you use word blame?????
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by bilal25 »

i would like to advise all friends who r getting impatient to look at at the facts federal public service commission announces css result after 7/8 months and no of candidates is mostly same and pms was held in july last paper ending on 19th now it means that not even three months have elapsed and even if result comes in december it means that only 5 months were taken to prepare it which is not a bad performance so keep patience and as far as word blame is concerned i used it not specifically for u because there is a tendency among members of this forum to start blaming moderators if something does not takes place according to their info i think they should understand that govt departments take knee jerk decisions so nothing can b said with certainty till the end
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

@ bilal25Just FYI,The appeared candidates in PMS Exams were almost half of CSS candidates.Secondly the marking process in PPSC is faster than FPSC.Just wait for opinion by Abbasian,He can let us know the true picture.
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by bilal25 »

@Kamranwell so much for faster marking of ppsc in 2009 3000 candidates actually appeared and result took 4 and a half months and secondly uptill 2010 candidates in css were never more than 5000/6000 and check the record from css forum it always took them 6 months to prepare the result
Kamran2740
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Kamran2740 »

bilal25 wrote:@Kamranwell so much for faster marking of ppsc in 2009 3000 candidates actually appeared and result took 4 and a half months and secondly uptill 2010 candidates in css were never more than 5000/6000 and check the record from css forum it always took them 6 months to prepare the result
well,there is no point in comparing PPSC and FPSC.Lets stick to the topic.I 'll quote exact words of an Officer in PPSC,''The Result is expected to be announced after three and half months from the last paper''Now as I said earlier,only well informed Abbasian can tell us better.Peace!
manning1
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by manning1 »

Kamran2740 wrote:
bilal25 wrote:@Kamranwell so much for faster marking of ppsc in 2009 3000 candidates actually appeared and result took 4 and a half months and secondly uptill 2010 candidates in css were never more than 5000/6000 and check the record from css forum it always took them 6 months to prepare the result
well,there is no point in comparing PPSC and FPSC.Lets stick to the topic.I 'll quote exact words of an Officer in PPSC,''The Result is expected to be announced after three and half months from the last paper''Now as I said earlier,only well informed Abbasian can tell us better.Peace!
I hope you are right but don't you think the shortage of funds faced by PPSC will also delay the result of PMS.
ABR4u
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ABR4u »

I think Mr Kamran is right only Mr Abbasian can tell us about the true picture in this regard
GIVE HAPPINESS LIVE HAPPY

Return to “PMS 2011”