For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Azfar wrote:Well Tassawer Bhai you have my best wishes. Don't you think that the psychological to be conducted on the 22nd is too early. My name starts from A but I am close to the end of the series because of my roll No. Still hav'nt received any call. And most of all what do you suggest for psychological and interview, how should it be prepared?
Brother the things would get clearer after 22nd of December after the first group gets through the process. All eyes are towards them.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shonoo »

i also received call from ppsc office by deputy director zaheer ahmadmy psychological test is on 28 and 29 december.lead pencil, eraser,2 passport size pics n ball point required.muhammad sameer so waris aliroll no 19248serial no 190
Azfar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Azfar »

Ok Sameer. Best of Luck for the psychological. And be sure to inform as about your experience once you are done with. It was would be highly appreciated.
shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shonoo »

sure
shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shonoo »

can any 1 guide where will be psychological test heldq k venue to unho ne btaya e nh
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

shonoo wrote:can any 1 guide where will be psychological test heldq k venue to unho ne btaya e nh
The venue is : PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, 2 AGHA KHAN (DAVIS ROAD) LAHORE
bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by bilal25 »

brother Tasawar hav u got any news about what was the pattern of pyscho;ogical test held today of the first group what comprised the test kindly reply
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

PMS Psychological

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

bilal25 wrote:brother Tasawar hav u got any news about what was the pattern of pyscho;ogical test held today of the first group what comprised the test kindly reply
PMS Psychological[/i][/b]For The PMS Psychological we would be called for two days.Psychological Day FirstOn the first day we would be made to perform following activities. 1 Fill in the blanks (Analogy type ) Like car is to driver Airoplane is to _____ 2 Figures Matching 3 Autobiography writing in 15 minutes. 4 Picture Story (3 Stories Each in 5 minutes) 5 Answering Proforma Questions. (15 Qs in 40 min) 6 Sentence Competition (35 Sentences in 12 min) Psychological Day 2nd Group Discussion in Urdu on. Given Topic for 25 Minutes. Interview with Psychologists. [/i][/b]
shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by shonoo »

what is the pattern of ppsckis kis ko call kr rhy hn psychological k liyna koi listna koi letterjust 1 telephonic callwhat rubbish is this?any 1 who is done with psychological plz reporrt herethere s much confusion\\
ganxter
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ganxter »

shonoo wrote:what is the pattern of ppsckis kis ko call kr rhy hn psychological k liyna koi listna koi letterjust 1 telephonic callwhat rubbish is this?any 1 who is done with psychological plz reporrt herethere s much confusion\\
Ap apna cel fon on rakhay kabhi b aap ko call aa sakti....15 logo ka ek group ha ..pyschological activities already posted above....ap ka number list main jonsa ha ab khud se guess karo k 15 ka ek group ho to apka psycho konsay din ho sakta ha....interview ki b koi detail nahi ani site pe telephonically hi inform kiya jaye ga...!!
Hope againsT hoPe

Return to “PMS 2011”