For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:43 pm

MedievalMan wrote:interview 200 and psychological has not marks it is just to analysis attitude of a candidate that how much is he suitable for the job.its critical without any marks. 100marks are necessary for qualifying interview.last year a friend of mine got 687 in written and 98.5 in interview he could not qualify for the final selection due to failure in interview while people who got 630 in written they just passed the interview and got selection.and finally,there will be full penal of all ppsc members for interview (banda dakh k he dar jata hy k yeh itny saray pata nhai kya kern gy).last time two members have mcqs type question papers in their hands,they ask question orally but with a rapid speed e.g which is the capital of Nigeria?u answered and they put next question instantly and tick the paper.Rest of members did discussion.this what i came to know through my friend and I will have to appear in next PMS and CSS as I have taken no attempts and waiting for my ADLR result.I am praying for your success and you plz do for me.RegardsMuhammad Luqman Gujjar
Dear thanks for your kind reply. Can someone tell me what does psychological consist of ? I have been to the CSS interview and psychological. There psychological phase was conducted in two days. First day there was a lot of written work. Sentence competition. Pro-forma question answering.Biography wringing. Story writing. And few others as well. And on second day two group discussions . First in Urdu Second in English Command TaskAnd Interview with psychologist. I have one more query CSS interview panel consisted of Three members. Chairman & Two Members. What would be the strength of PMS Interview Panel.
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com


User avatar
MedievalMan
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 am
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by MedievalMan » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 am

Tasawar Bosal wrote:
MedievalMan wrote:interview 200 and psychological has not marks it is just to analysis attitude of a candidate that how much is he suitable for the job.its critical without any marks. 100marks are necessary for qualifying interview.last year a friend of mine got 687 in written and 98.5 in interview he could not qualify for the final selection due to failure in interview while people who got 630 in written they just passed the interview and got selection.and finally,there will be full penal of all ppsc members for interview (banda dakh k he dar jata hy k yeh itny saray pata nhai kya kern gy).last time two members have mcqs type question papers in their hands,they ask question orally but with a rapid speed e.g which is the capital of Nigeria?u answered and they put next question instantly and tick the paper.Rest of members did discussion.this what i came to know through my friend and I will have to appear in next PMS and CSS as I have taken no attempts and waiting for my ADLR result.I am praying for your success and you plz do for me.RegardsMuhammad Luqman Gujjar
Dear thanks for your kind reply. Can someone tell me what does psychological consist of ? I have been to the CSS interview and psychological. There psychological phase was conducted in two days. First day there was a lot of written work. Sentence competition. Pro-forma question answering.Biography wringing. Story writing. And few others as well. And on second day two group discussions . First in Urdu Second in English Command TaskAnd Interview with psychologist. pyschological to same css ki tarh hota hy aur interview men last time all members and chairmen of ppsc were present.ab ka pata nhai.I have one more query CSS interview panel consisted of Three members. Chairman & Two Members. What would be the strength of PMS Interview Panel.
pschological test to css k patteren py hua tha last time and interview men all ppsc members and chairman were present.is dafaa dakhen kya hota hy q k last time almost 150 to 170 ny written pass kia tha aur ab 527 ny.so i think there will be more than one panel.
"My color is white and blood is green because I am patriotic a Pakistani"

shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by shonoo » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:09 am

will ppsc send any letter at home adresses or they will just intimate by website about psychological and viva?and what will be the posts offered?how much time remained in viva?

ganxter
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:01 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: LahoRe
Contact:

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by ganxter » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:00 pm

I hv received call from ppsc ... my psychological wil be on 22nd dec
Hope againsT hoPe

bilal25
One Star Member
One Star Member
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by bilal25 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:07 pm

bro can u please tell that how did they called u i mean via email or telephone and r they calling candidates alphabetically


User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:52 pm

shonoo wrote:will ppsc send any letter at home adresses or they will just intimate by website about psychological and viva?and what will be the posts offered?how much time remained in viva?
bilal25 wrote:bro can u please tell that how did they called u i mean via email or telephone and r they calling candidates alphabetically
Dear Bilal and Shonoo , it seems PPSC would upload the schedule on their website and besides this they call all the successful candidates and would intimate them . The letter we wont be sent and would have to download from their website which they soon will upload.Secondly yes in past it happened that passed ones were called alphabatically in previous pms and same is the tradition followed by FPSC for css interview or any other.
ganxter wrote:I hv received call from ppsc ... my psychological wil be on 22nd dec
Dear best of Luck for the next phase .Our prayes and all the support is with you. I had been to the css interview and psychological , if any guidance needed , feel free to ask.
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

shonoo
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 51
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:07 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by shonoo » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:35 am

bro ur name n roll no?what s the method of ppsc calling as 22 is so close datewhen we 'll receive calls

User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:22 pm

shonoo wrote:bro ur name n roll no?what s the method of ppsc calling as 22 is so close datewhen we 'll receive calls
I think they would be calling Alphabetically. What is you serial number in the list ?
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

Azfar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Azfar » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Well Tassawer Bhai you have my best wishes. Don't you think that the psychological to be conducted on the 22nd is too early. My name starts from A but I am close to the end of the series because of my roll No. Still hav'nt received any call. And most of all what do you suggest for psychological and interview, how should it be prepared?

User avatar
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: For PMS Psychological and Final Interview Phase .

Post by Tasawar Bosal » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Dears I have been told by a friend who says he has source in PPSC that 80 to 90 of the candidates out of 527 successful ones will not be called for interview . Many of these 80 to 90 people are over-aged . The age limit was 31 years. But case had been filed for it's extension to 33 . And many who were above 31 had applied in this hope that PPSC would extent it to 33 years. As PPSC had planned to let all appear in exam and sort out documents and all other things of successful one at the later stage . As it would have been a hectic work to check the details of all the candidates who had applied. And to verify the details of only passed ones would have been easier. So now they have initiated the process. .Some of these 80 to 90 havealready exhausted their 3 attempts. And One of the these is a female who is under-aged... I Don't know the reality behind this news but it is very much in the air. And the person who has told me is authentic in a way that he was aware with his result before 12th of December. And is among successful ones. So one thing is certain that he has the source in PPSC .
Allah be Praised.
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com


Post Reply

Return to “PMS 2011”