Is there any reality in this news or rumor regarding PMS ?

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Is there any reality in this news or rumor regarding PMS ?

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Dears I have been told by a friend who says he has source in PPSC that 80 to 90 of the candidates out of 527 successful ones will not be called for interview . Many of these 80 to 90 people are over-aged . The age limit was 31 years. But case had been filed for it's extension to 33 . And many who were above 31 had applied in this hope that PPSC would extent it to 33 years. As PPSC had planned to let all appear in exam and sort out documents and all other things of successful one at the later stage . As it would have been a hectic work to check the details of all the candidates who had applied. And to verify the details of only passed ones would have been easier. So now they have initiated the process. .Some of these 80 to 90 havealready exhausted their 3 attempts. And One of the these is a female who is under-aged... I Don't know the reality behind this news but it is very much in the air. And the person who has told me is authentic in a way that he was aware with his result before 12th of December. And is among successful ones. So one thing is certain that he has the source in PPSC .
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
WaqarAlam
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Is there any reality in this news or rumor regarding PMS ?

Post by WaqarAlam »

Well! If PPSC go forward with this decision of dropping these students because of their age than they can because they have their rule untill judicary give verdict to change their rule. Logic which you given is acceptable and keeping in view the credibility of PPSC they will do this. (my opnion).
Aadat he se bana lee ha tum na tu Munir apne,
Jis sheher meing bhi rehna, uktaya hua rehna.

Return to “PMS 2011”