Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post Reply
fahadar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by fahadar » Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:21 am

1. im Chemical Engineer plz tell me in which subjects can i apply for lectureship. 2. plz also tell me how to get HEC equivalent letter ?


User avatar
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:20 pm
Nationality: Pakistani
Location: Lahore
Contact:

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by farasat_ali » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:38 pm

fahadar wrote:1. im Chemical Engineer plz tell me in which subjects can i apply for lectureship. 2. plz also tell me how to get HEC equivalent letter ?
contact HEC
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)

User avatar
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by Nawab » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:07 pm

In which subject u think u can apply?

fahadar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by fahadar » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:55 am

Nawab wrote:In which subject u think u can apply?
I think i can apply in Physics and Chemistry related jobs.plz help

User avatar
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by Nawab » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:55 pm

fahadar wrote:
Nawab wrote:In which subject u think u can apply?
I think i can apply in Physics and Chemistry related jobs.plz help
i think u cant apply .. you must have a master degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualifications. but i recommend you to that visit ppsc office and call on this number for confirmation 042- 99202762, 99200161,99200162


fahadar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:43 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by fahadar » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:00 am

Nawab wrote:
fahadar wrote:
Nawab wrote:In which subject u think u can apply?
I think i can apply in Physics and Chemistry related jobs.plz help
i think u cant apply .. you must have a master degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualifications. but i recommend you to that visit ppsc office and call on this number for confirmation 042- 99202762, 99200161,99200162
i tried to call the resource persons on this no all the day but they did not pick the call i think i should visit their office on Monday . but if somebody has any idea regarding this plz tell me

irfantoqeer
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:58 am
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by irfantoqeer » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:15 am

salamcan any one tell me about editing online application form of lecturer...i have done a mistake in selecting religion option. how can i edit my application??// please tell me.....thx

User avatar
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by Nawab » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:14 am

irfantoqeer wrote:salamcan any one tell me about editing online application form of lecturer...i have done a mistake in selecting religion option. how can i edit my application??// please tell me.....thx
No you cant edit online form once submited . but if u have done mistake , u have to write an application Secretary PPSC

faheemsial
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:58 am

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by faheemsial » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am

Nawab wrote:
irfantoqeer wrote:salamcan any one tell me about editing online application form of lecturer...i have done a mistake in selecting religion option. how can i edit my application??// please tell me.....thx
No you cant edit online form once submited . but if u have done mistake , u have to write an application Secretary PPSC
Hi, i also did a blunder, i have major spell mistake in my spouse application like "Rabia" to "Rania", kindly tell me what to do? if i need to write an application can u please give me ruff sketch of that application that what oto write into it.Kindly reply bit urgent.ThanksFaheem03314049795

User avatar
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Posts: 4005
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:53 pm
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Help me in choosing Subject to Apply

Post by Nawab » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:39 pm

Write a simple application yaar ...Just write an application on the name of Secretary Punjab Public Service Commission , that you have entered wrong information.. so kindly correct it.You can also write application in URDU too


Post Reply

Return to “Year 2011”