Past Papers of PCS (MCQs)

muhammad_mussawar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Past Papers of PCS (MCQs)

Post by muhammad_mussawar »

Here you will find the past papers of PCS (MCQs). The papers which I'll share here are those that I have taken and more precisely those question which I remember. I request all others to share the papers if they have some or the questions which they remember.
muhammad_mussawar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Labour Inspector (BS - 14) Test on 02-01-2011

Time: 2 Hours Total Questions: 100 Deduction of marks on mistake: 0.25Choose the words similar in meaning (Synonyms).(Note: I have forgotten the options) 1. Assidious2. Immaculate 3. Collusion4. Placid (Calm)5. Naive (Simple)Choose the words opposite in meaning (Antonyms)1. Tender (Tough)2. Conscientious (Carefree)3. Chaos (Order)1. Mughal art and architecture flourished in the reign of: (Shahjahan)2. The Quaid-i-Azam had the professional degree of: (Bar at Law)3. When did Pakistan became the member of UNO?4. In all the Messengers of God who is called "KHATEEB UL ANMBIA"? (Abrahim - Muhammad - Musa?)5. Which is the second largest river of the world? (Kabul - Amazon - Indus - Nile)6. Akbari and Asghari are the characters of: (Mira tul Aroos)7. What was the mother tongue of the Quaid-i-Azam? (Gujrati)8. Iqbal's poem "WALIDA MERHOMA KI YAD MEIN" is in his book: (Bang-e-Dara - Bal-e-Jabreel-Zarb-e-Kaleem)9. Iqbal did his Ph. D from: (Munich University, Germany)10. Which planet is nearest to the Earth?11. The gravitational pull with which earth pulls an object is called the object's: (Mass - Gravity - Weight)12. What is the name of Iqbal's book written by him in prose? ( ILM - UL_IQTSAAD)13. Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained are written by: (John Milton)14. Altaf Hussain Hali was the pupil (in poetry) was: (Mirza Ghalib)15. Shikwa and Jawab-e-Shikwa are in Iqbal's book: (Bang-e-Dara - Bal-e-Jabreel-Zarb-e-Kaleem)16. Sound travels faster in: (Air - Glass - Wood - Water)17. Sir Sikandar Hayat was the Chief Minister of the Punjab in?18. Redcliffe was by profession: (Doctor - Dentist - Lawyer)19. Which holy book was descended on Hazrat Dawood?20. Which Surah is called ZEENAT-E-Quran? (Rehman - Baqara - Ikhlas)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Past Papers of PCS (MCQs)

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

3. When did Pakistan became the member of UNO?Ans. September 194711. The gravitational pull with which earth pulls an object is called the object's: (Mass - Gravity - Weight)Ans. Gravity19. Which holy book was descended on Hazrat Dawood?Ans. Zaboor10. Which planet is nearest to the Earth?Ans. Venus 25.5 million miles17. Sir Sikandar Hayat was the Chief Minister of the Punjab in?Ans. I don't think the name you said has remained CM Punjab, as i have checked all the CM lists & their tenures.16. Sound travels faster in: (Air - Glass - Wood - Water)Ans. Water
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
muhammad_mussawar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

11. The gravitational pull with which earth pulls an object is called the object's:Ans. Weight
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

muhammad_mussawar wrote:11. The gravitational pull with which earth pulls an object is called the object's:Ans. Weight
I apologize, you are right dear Mussawar
imdad

Re: Labour Inspector (BS - 14) Test on 02-01-2011

Post by imdad »

muhammad_mussawar wrote:Time: 2 Hours Total Questions: 100 Deduction of marks on mistake: 0.25Choose the words similar in meaning (Synonyms).(Note: I have forgotten the options) 1. Assidious2. Immaculate 3. Collusion4. Placid (Calm)5. Naive (Simple)Choose the words opposite in meaning (Antonyms)1. Tender (Tough)2. Conscientious (Carefree)3. Chaos (Order)1. Mughal art and architecture flourished in the reign of: (Shahjahan)2. The Quaid-i-Azam had the professional degree of: (Bar at Law)3. When did Pakistan became the member of UNO?4. In all the Messengers of God who is called "KHATEEB UL ANMBIA"? (Abrahim - Muhammad - Musa?)5. Which is the second largest river of the world? (Kabul - Amazon - Indus - Nile)6. Akbari and Asghari are the characters of: (Mira tul Aroos)7. What was the mother tongue of the Quaid-i-Azam? (Gujrati)8. Iqbal's poem "WALIDA MERHOMA KI YAD MEIN" is in his book: (Bang-e-Dara - Bal-e-Jabreel-Zarb-e-Kaleem)9. Iqbal did his Ph. D from: (Munich University, Germany)10. Which planet is nearest to the Earth?11. The gravitational pull with which earth pulls an object is called the object's: (Mass - Gravity - Weight)12. What is the name of Iqbal's book written by him in prose? ( ILM - UL_IQTSAAD)13. Paradise Lost and Paradise Regained are written by: (John Milton)14. Altaf Hussain Hali was the pupil (in poetry) was: (Mirza Ghalib)15. Shikwa and Jawab-e-Shikwa are in Iqbal's book: (Bang-e-Dara - Bal-e-Jabreel-Zarb-e-Kaleem)16. Sound travels faster in: (Air - Glass - Wood - Water)17. Sir Sikandar Hayat was the Chief Minister of the Punjab in?18. Redcliffe was by profession: (Doctor - Dentist - Lawyer)19. Which holy book was descended on Hazrat Dawood?20. Which Surah is called ZEENAT-E-Quran? (Rehman - Baqara - Ikhlas)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Dear Imdad, you might forgot to write your post.
IMRAN39
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by IMRAN39 »

please somebody share the past paper of food grain inspector and/or related

Return to “Year 2011”