Crack of PMS/PPSC/KPPSC/SPSC/BPSC/FPSC/AJKPSC GK Paper

SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTION FOR PMS/PCS
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Crack of PMS/PPSC/KPPSC/SPSC/BPSC/FPSC/AJKPSC GK Paper

Post by rehan786 »

awesome168 wrote:Suna tha parhay likhay insan ko bewakof banana asan hota hai.But here i am seeing practical example.Anyone who want to prepare General knowledge he did not need this thread because it will give him disappointment and nothing else.
u r right dear awesome168 in commenting amjad iqbal, is ny candidates ko truck ki batti k pechay lgaya ha, lagy raho munnay bhai and waste ur time for this psycho,s fruitless thread hahaha
awesome168
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by awesome168 »

rehan786 wrote:
awesome168 wrote:Suna tha parhay likhay insan ko bewakof banana asan hota hai.But here i am seeing practical example.Anyone who want to prepare General knowledge he did not need this thread because it will give him disappointment and nothing else.
u r right dear awesome168 in commenting amjad iqbal, is ny candidates ko truck ki batti k pechay lgaya ha, lagy raho munnay bhai and waste ur time for this psycho,s fruitless thread hahaha
Brother one thing more that man is operating with more than one I.D.Same case was at css forum.
Pehlay language change kar kay likha aur phr usay hi English main ek aur I.D say translate kar dia.Shame on him he did'nt know we are living in 21st century.He is totally exposed.Is ko kisi nay ue ni batya bhai Nakal kay liay bhi Aqal ki zarorat hoti hai.
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by rehan786 »

awesome168 wrote:
rehan786 wrote:
Brother one thing more that man is operating with more than one I.D.Same case was at css forum.
Pehlay language change kar kay likha aur phr usay hi English main ek aur I.D say translate kar dia.Shame on him he did'nt know we are living in 21st century.He is totally exposed.Is ko kisi nay ue ni batya bhai Nakal kay liay bhi Aqal ki zarorat hoti hai.
I agree with u dear
Junaid888
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Junaid888 »

i m also agree with u.this man amjad Iqbal has polluted this forum.
he has multiple accounts and trying to overcome his frustration by doing such cheap things.
look at the face of Sheri.he is also looking a pyscho like Amjab Iqbal
Taariq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Taariq »

zerogravity wrote:
amjadiqbal wrote:Awesome168 respecté,
Ne pas polluer ce fil comme pour l'apprentissage process.Show votre éducation et l'éthique par vos mots plutôt que des personnes ont une vue pas cher de vous.
Si vous ne aimez pas ce fil, puis tenez-vous loin d'ici.
Restez Bienheureux

this is a greatest proof that "Amjad Iqbal" is a psycho.
iske jitne marzi posts parh lo.apko khud ba khud andaza ho jayega.
iske oper walay posts ki language se he pata chal raha hai.
agree with brother
Taariq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Taariq »

Junaid888 wrote:i m also agree with u.this man amjad Iqbal has polluted this forum.
he has multiple accounts and trying to overcome his frustration by doing such cheap things.
look at the face of Sheri.he is also looking a pyscho like Amjab Iqbal
Bhai Gee U are Right !
Taariq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Taariq »

Please admin and moderators close this topic now
adilfarooq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by adilfarooq »

Hello Assalam o Alaikum

I want to share something to everyone at the forum .. all the members and guests also..

I don't know whether Mr. Tariq is telling lie or true or he may be right in his view .. But one thing is important that he is not asking anything against this information.
I am great aspirant of government job and PPSC . I think PPSC and FPSC is good forum for performing or proving one's ability . But there is huge competition in the market of Government job seekers . More than 80 % of the educated people want to get government job .. but .. not everyone succeed to get this..

There are many reasons behind this .. ..
1). Most of the unemployed people attempt many times for ppsc and fpsc exams.
2). They try again again to get govt job through ppsc or fpsc or nts...
3). after so many attempts, only few of them able to get these few numbers of govt jobs.
4) this is damn reality .... govt job are very very few as compared to unemployed peoples.
5) So the result becomes loose of confidence, fear of future , fear of age, uncertainty.
6) despite of attempting many many times in the ppsc fpsc papers, no surety that one can get job after getting highest marks.
7) because there is long line of achievers ...
8) the area is whole punjab .... but jobs are few.. no comparison

At the end of my post ... I can say that ppsc is just "To chew iron pellets"
lihaza aik request ha tamam members say...

kisi k khilaf baat na karain ... har insan apny anpy experience ur attempts par baat karta ha... mn hamaisha papers mn more than 80 % marks laita hun magar pre-selection nai hoti... jab forum pay paper say compare karta hun to 90 % walo ki line lagi hoti ha .....

agar koi kuch information share kar raha ha to app us mn say jo pasand ay wo get karain .. aur BS ........

thats all

GK crack wala bhai ki posts check karain ...... he has well prepared and always share something new... m not supporter of anyone.. infact i dnt know that person ....

so pls dnt blame or rejects anyone... let us share our experiences.. may be this will helpful for any one..

thanks to all
Allah Pak kisi insan ki mehnat aur struggle waste nai karty.....
nauman786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nauman786 »

I have cleared to all already that this forum is for helping unemployed or govt. job seekers not for fighting and discouraging.Please stop embarrass others.Who want to get help take it otherwise shut their mouths.I m from Multan.Fake people always think that other r fake like fake on facebook. i m not amjad iqbal, not even know where from he is but whoever amjad iqbal is or where from he is , he is doing a great job.Many people have thanked him.bhai seedhi se baat ha jis ny help ni leni na lay dosru ku chahye ha help.ajeeb log hu ju help kerna chahta ha usku rokty hu.chalu thek ha aap ny help ni leni next aap is thread ku agy extend karu waisy bhi aap k apny bakool ye sab kuch general knowledge ke books ke index ma ha , chalu aap ker do help. ye un sab ku challenge ha ju criticize ker rahy hain jaisy k awesome168, zerogravity, rehan786 , junaid8888, Taariq etc
Dear all mention above please do the same as amjad iqbal was doing.
aap khud kar sakty hain tu karu continue ager nai ker sakty to dosroo ku kyo rook rahy hu?
ager aap khamosh rahy aur thread ku usi tarha continue ni keya tu aap ku chahye k ju banda help ker raha hota ha usku thanks kaha jata ha uski insult ni ke jati.
thanks to all and sorry to those who get heart by me.
Jazi
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by Jazi »

amjadiqbal wrote:The persons who tried to create a cheap mess in my thread are suggested that they must study The Immortal by Henrietta Lacks & Moral Relativism by Steven Lukes. Its unfortunate that they are reading these books&authors names first time.

This thread was started with a precise approach to GK paper with absolute steps rather than to be praised.It doesn't hurt me that why negative criticism ruins the fruit for millions but definitely it blocks the way to practical approach of Sense vs Perception.
Administrator and Moderators must pay proper attention by reading the threads to let it be a forum of learning instead a forum of inappropriate comments.

If there is a book in market/article on internet/notes which are similar to my this thread then must let me know the reference.I must let you all know that Syllabus & This Thread have distance of miles,but who don't have a path to move has no distance at all.

I must also update the fact that Crack(To let it Re-Work with different commands and security rearrangement permanently) & Hack(To change the binary work & security arrangement temporarily) are two different words merged wrongly sometimes.

Paper setter doesn't need to ask me and i am not related to that,but what is important that few people value the purchased things and they forget that God made Man without bargaining and we didn't purchased our single organ from Him.Slavery must be abolished from our minds.We ,by our behavior still live around 1857's.

This issue is not only with low/uneducated/uncivilized but PhD's also failed to bring a Noble prize or Invention / Discovery to this nation after 1/3 of Abdul Salam(1979).Now we educated zone must change our thought and must be on a way to unity rather that leg pulling.

For Instance,
i)At universities level our Research Work should be published through a proper way by Gov't so that can be useful for Wide Level rather than stuffing in dustbin.

ii)Pass a Bill in Parliament to Dis Arm the nation and no Civilian should be allowed to use weapons of any kind even with license,i see that how Crime can't be stopped.

But still few people saying me that i am fooling all of you by starting this thread.Alas

I started it to be beneficial for aspirants and leading this thread to be a crust of nonsense,is not ethics.I was just beating the air ,nothing else.
Someone said that "Jealousy is naked form of admiration",that's it.
Thread will remain Over.

Stay Blessed.
Dear Amjad continue this thread for those aspirant who want to fallow your method so plz
Rao Jazib Saeed
Housing, Urban Development and Public Health Engineering Department Govt. of Punjab

Return to “GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS FOR PMS / PCS”