Media

Members are invited to submit essay in this section, and others users are invited to give comments about it.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Media

Post by farasat_ali »

MEDIAOUTLINEDefinition:Media is communication of news, but it may also contain certain features for the entertainment of the masses.History of Media:It dates back to ancient cave paintings, drawn maps and writings. The first book was printed by a Chinese in 868 A.D.Modern Media:Newspapers, gazettes, publicationsRadioTelevision and cinemasInternet, wireless communication, telegraphsAdvertising and publicitySignificance of Media:Media sets the agenda of People. It is an important element of democracy Media is the voice of peopleResponsibilities of Media:To promote awarenessTo promote educationTo promote democracyAn element of national integrationUn-biased factsRights of Media:Freedom, Easy approach/access to information, protection etc.Pakistani Media:Business centeredMedia & MoralityMedia & National stabilityMonopoly of Govt.Self directed private papers and channelsCritical Problems:Changing policies and commitmentsLack of true freedomDictatorshipSuggestions:Proper framing of media policyDirections in national interestsBlind race of media should be checkedCensorship should be in public and country’s interest and not for ruling party’s interest.Body of Essay Remote control in my hand and changing the channels of my Television, I found the birth of a new channel among the already hundreds. Messed up to watch which one, switched off my TV and logged on to internet. To find some current info, I searched on Google and in the result found more than thousands of pages. While thinking of entertainment tuned my radio and there were a lot of AMs and FMs. I thought that we are living in information age, where no one can escape from this media. Media is so much important that our morning and evenings even till going to bed, we have interactions with it………………………..
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
nicepunjabian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Media

Post by nicepunjabian »

Very strong writing power.
" Do for Allah, Allah will do for you"
jameslopez
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Media

Post by jameslopez »

Since then, literacy has described the chance to read along with write. Currently, we get the vast majority of our information using an interwoven system of press technologies. To be able to read various kinds of media happens to be an crucial skill from the 21st Hundred years. Media literacy is the chance to access, examine, evaluate, along with create press. Media literate youth along with adults tend to be better competent to understand the actual complex mail messages we acquire from tv set, radio, World-wide-web, newspapers, journals, books, advertisements, video games, music, and all the other forms associated with media. Media literacy skills are within the educational standards of every state in dialect arts, social studies, health, science, along with other subjects. Many educators have realized that press literacy is an efficient and engaging method to apply crucial thinking skills to many issues. online cheap essay writing company is re commented some good article about the media too.

Return to “ESSAYS WRITING / ESSAYS SAMPLES”