B.com is eligible for Land Record Officer

News and General Discussion related to PPSC and other matters can be share in this forum.
Abaid
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

B.com is eligible for Land Record Officer

Post by Abaid »

Dear friends!
B.com is eligible due to following reasons:
1: In lectureship exam equivalent details issueed by ppsc in which for commerce lecturers business administration is eligible. so for BBA posts Commerce students also eligible.
2: BBA is 4 years program in which 1st two years commerce subjects are studied and other two years business administration subjects are studied, so B.com with MBA are eligible.
3: In B.com math, stat, economics, computer, business law etc are included.
4: Two years B.com is called B.com (I.T.)

So Commerce degree holders can apply in all aspects with full confidence and prepare the exam
zainali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Land Record Officer

Post by zainali »

Jb tq AD me B.com ni lika jata B.com is not eligible. PPSC ka rule he jo ad me he wo acceptable baqiii......
SalmanBukhari
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: B.com is eligible for Land Record Officer

Post by SalmanBukhari »

b.com walay eligible nahi hain,plz add ko gor se parho,b.com me Economics,Maths and stats as Elective subjects nahi parhaye jatay,ap log b.com walon ko gumrah kar ke apply karwa rahay ho,jabke ap jante ho ke b.com walay agar interview tak pohanchay tou woh reject ho jayein gay.check the add again.
[attachment=0]Punjab-Public-Service-Commission-Lahore-Jobs.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hassamniazi
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by hassamniazi »

Brother ye haqiqat hy k jb tk PPSC ki advertisement main B.com mention nhi hy, they are not eligible.

I've been rejected on the basis of degree qualification in ADLR interview, but the case was different. PPSC will ask you to have "permission" letter from Board of revenue, Punjab, in case you make it to the interview phase with B.com degree. Which they deny straightforward.

Anyhow, Best of luck to all B.comians.
irfanzafar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanzafar »

date extend ho gae hai... kia koi good news ah sakti hai B.com walo k liye

Return to “NEWS & ARTICLES”