My words about British Elections 2015, Published in English Daily Pakistan Observe

Share news paper articles here with proper references
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

My words about British Elections 2015, Published in English Daily Pakistan Observe

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

GENERAL ELECTIONS IN GREAT BRITAIN

Tassawur Bosal
—Mandi Bahauddin
Friday, May 15, 2015 -
Defying all pollsters and political pundits, David Cameron’s conservatives clinch a decisive victory in Great Britain’s general elections held on May 8. Having once been our Masters, the originators of modern Democracy, the victors of World Wars and sole superpower of her times, the Great Britain’s general elections were observed and monitored keenly in every capital of the world. There was no less excitement and interest in Pakistan for score of reasons as a good number of Pakistani Britain were contesting from the platform of all the major political parties in the run of elections and a good part of the electorate also consisted of Pakistani Britain. These elections which according to all pre-poll surveys and analyses, were expected to be a tightly fought contest, giving way to a hung Parliament and a coalition government, have contrarily given a decisive majority to Cameron’s Conservative party. The tradition continues that the incumbents get the second term and return to Westminster to the treasury benches. Besides conservatives, the Scottish National Party emerged to be the major beneficiary of people’s confidence which virtually did a clean sweep in Scotland and won 56 out of 59 seats. They have got a clear mandate from the electorate for either an independent or highly autonomous Scotland.

Though Labours have suffered a defeat and particularly have performed worst in their erstwhile stronghold Scotland, yet they have not performed bad and have clinched respectable number of seats. The worst have proved these elections for Liberal Democrats who for centuries had remained themselves as the main rivals of Conservatives. Largely, the British electorate has given a quite wise, forceful and loud and clear verdict. It has been the desire of the electorate that the Empire Strikes back and revives her lost glory and they have developed the feeling over the years that it is the Cameron who can make Britain strike back and have her reclaim her lost prestige.

It is expected that David Cameron’s government would fulfill the commitments made in election manifesto, would uplift the prestige and prosperity of the nation and most importantly would manage to keep the nation united by extending broader autonomy to Scotland. Pakistan needs to learn from her old masters the conduct of free and fair elections and should benefit from the Britain’s experience in flourishing democracy and promoting democratic culture in Pakistan.
http://pakobserver.net/detailnews.asp?id=263990" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
JINNAH
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: My words about British Elections 2015, Published in English Daily Pakistan Observe

Post by JINNAH »

Tassawar bhai u r really a genius.i hope n pray for your better future...always stay blessed
یَا اَلّلہ مدّد
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Re: My words about British Elections 2015, Published in English Daily Pakistan Observe

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Thanks a lot brother for your words of appreciation and for your kind wishes. May Allah keep you blessed. Amen
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com

Return to “NEWS PAPERS ARTICLES”