What is "General Ability Test" in PPSC?

Important news can be share in this forum. That can be related to exam or any other matter.
zerogravity
VIP
VIP
Nationality: Pakistani

What is "General Ability Test" in PPSC?

Post by zerogravity »

PPSC ne "District Officer Civil Defence" ka syllabus yeh diya hai"

One paper Written Test (MCQ type) General Ability Test.

kindly tell me yeh General ability test kiya hota hai?
kiya is me normal PPSC ke one paper mcqs type exam like General Knowledge,Current affairs,
Pakistan Affairs,Islamic Studies,Geography of Pakistan,Urdu,Math and English shamil hogi ke nahi? plz jis ne bhi PPSC ka General Ability Test diya ho woh bataye?
aur agar ye cheezen is me shamail hain tou PPSC walon ne syllabus me mention kyun nahi ki?
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: What is "General Ability Test" in PPSC?

Post by rehan786 »

Abbasian sir guide us about general ability test for AD Civil defence
thanks
mohsin777
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by mohsin777 »

any body who have given PPSC General Ability test plz mention here Paper Pattern?
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Post by naveed143smile »

It means MCQ type test will be of graduate level and will test the candidates in current affairs, general knowledge (Comprising questions of Pakistan Studies including Geography of Pakistan, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, Every Day Science) and basic knowledge of Urdu and English languages.
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
zerogravity
VIP
VIP

Post by zerogravity »

thanks bhai,
magar agar PPSC walay syllabus me yeh sub bhi likh daitay tou itni hectic na hoti.
sabhi pareshan ho gaye first time yeh "General Ability test" ka name sun kar. :roll:
" They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it".
(Surah As-Saff, 61:8)
alibakhar
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by alibakhar »

naveed143smile wrote:It means MCQ type test will be of graduate level and will test the candidates in current affairs, general knowledge (Comprising questions of Pakistan Studies including Geography of Pakistan, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, Every Day Science) and basic knowledge of Urdu and English languages.
District Officer Civil Defense ka Test Kab expected Hai Naveed and Abbassain.????????
alibakhar
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by alibakhar »

alibakhar wrote:
naveed143smile wrote:It means MCQ type test will be of graduate level and will test the candidates in current affairs, general knowledge (Comprising questions of Pakistan Studies including Geography of Pakistan, Islamiat, Basic Mathematics, Every Day Science) and basic knowledge of Urdu and English languages.
District Officer Civil Defense ka Test Kab expected Hai Naveed and Abbassain.????????
No Reply...??????????????
noorjan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

General Ability Model Paper

Post by noorjan »

Return to “IMPORTANT NEWS”