Advertisement No 01/2012

This section included all the advertisement done by the PPSC in the year 2012.Files of advertisement can be downloaded from this section.
naveed143smile
Nationality: Pakistani, Cast:JUTT

Re: Advertisement No 01/2012

Post by naveed143smile »

rittah wrote:
administrator wrote:Please find the attached document.
sir, plz tell me which kind of material we should prepare for the test of post assistant director land record..?
(i) History of the Cooperative movement and cooperatives today – Origins of Cooperative –Cooperative Governance – Type of Cooperatives, Retailers’ Cooperatives, Worker Cooperatives, Volunteer Cooperatives, Social Cooperatives, Consumer’s cooperatives, Business & employment cooperatives, New generation Cooperatives and Housing Cooperatives.(ii) Agricultural Cooperative – Farmers Cooperative – Supply Cooperative.(iii) Historical perspective of Cooperative movement in Pakistan.(iv) The Co-operative Societies Act, 1925 and the Co-operative Societies Rules, 1927 which were made under Co-operative Societies Act, 1925 (Act VII of 1925).
Help others To Help youself :)

Love others To Love Youself :)
rittah
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by rittah »

naveed143smile wrote:
rittah wrote:
administrator wrote:Please find the attached document.
sir, plz tell me which kind of material we should prepare for the test of post assistant director land record..?
(i) History of the Cooperative movement and cooperatives today – Origins of Cooperative –Cooperative Governance – Type of Cooperatives, Retailers’ Cooperatives, Worker Cooperatives, Volunteer Cooperatives, Social Cooperatives, Consumer’s cooperatives, Business & employment cooperatives, New generation Cooperatives and Housing Cooperatives.(ii) Agricultural Cooperative – Farmers Cooperative – Supply Cooperative.(iii) Historical perspective of Cooperative movement in Pakistan.(iv) The Co-operative Societies Act, 1925 and the Co-operative Societies Rules, 1927 which were made under Co-operative Societies Act, 1925 (Act VII of 1925).
THANKS...
yasar760
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by yasar760 »

Dear Sir,Please recommend any book for test preparation of assistant Director Land Record
ganxter
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ganxter »

@ Administratori have a queryi applied for a post but there is problem in filling of form ...in academic qualifications there was no option a degree....there were 3 options LLB, inter, matric no option for bachelors n i did not fill my bachelors record ...secondly while giving info i mis typed obtained marks out of total marks (i typed 600/800 ...istead of 1100) that would create any problem in shortlisting or at time of interview????
Hope againsT hoPe
Asif377
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Asif377 »

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM. I AM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LAND RECORDS? KINDLY A RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF PPSCFORUM MUST TELL ME. OTHERS DO NOT DISINFORME ME
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

Asif377 wrote:ASSALAM O ALAIKUM. I AM AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. AM I ELIGIBLE FOR ASSISTANT DIRECTOR LAND RECORDS? KINDLY A RESPONSIBLE MEMBER OF PPSCFORUM MUST TELL ME. OTHERS DO NOT DISINFORME ME
MBA / M.Sc in Computer Science / or Masters in Economics / Mathematics/ Statistics / Commerce at least 2nd Division or LL.B (at least 2nd Division) from a recognized University.so dear u r not eligible for this post

kashifali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by kashifali »

i am BBA(Hons). Am I eligible to apply
naveed143smile

Post by naveed143smile »

kashifali wrote:i am BBA(Hons). Am I eligible to apply
You need a Equivalence Certificate issued by HEC and fill the form accordingly by displaying 4 years BBA at the place of masters, i think u r eligible..

yasirse
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by yasirse »

Dear Sir,I have done bs in computer science and i am applying for post of assistant director for land record, did we need to prepare following courses or we have to only prepare computer sciences courses which are given in syllabus for computer science.(i) History of the Cooperative movement andcooperatives today – Origins of Cooperative –Cooperative Governance – Type ofCooperatives, Retailers’ Cooperatives, WorkerCooperatives, Volunteer Cooperatives, SocialCooperatives, Consumer’s cooperatives,Business & employment cooperatives, Newgeneration Cooperatives and HousingCooperatives.(ii) Agricultural Cooperative – Farmers Cooperative– Supply Cooperative.(iii) Historical perspective of Cooperativemovement in Pakistan.(iv) The Co-operative Societies Act, 1925 and theCo-operative Societies Rules, 1927 which weremade under Co-operative Societies Act, 1925(Act VII of 1925).
ashi
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by ashi »

aoa 2 all can any one tell me the books for prepration of assistant director land records and tehsildar

Return to “ADVERTISEMENTS OF YEAR 2012”