bhatti son's urdu general book by justice sohail bhatti , please comment

Information about the Urdu paper of PMS.
Total Marks are 100 Marks and Passing marks for this is 33
TheLojic
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

bhatti son's urdu general book by justice sohail bhatti , please comment

Post by TheLojic »

assalamu alaikum friendsi have read emporium urdu general , it was good but it didint appeal me that much, then i bought bhatti son's urdu general book written by justice sohail bhatti, i found it much literary and nice.. if any1 of you have that book, please comment
chahat
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: arts educators

Post by chahat »

any new news abt erts educators?
Nawab
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: arts educators

Post by Nawab »

chahat wrote:any new news abt erts educators?
Still No confirm News
Mustafanadeem
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: bhatti son's urdu general book by justice sohail bhatti , please comment

Post by Mustafanadeem »

Yes, you are right. The book you have referred to is really a useful one. While preparing for the Lecturer's test, I first had Dogar's book. It is also good but if compared to Bhatti Publisher's book you are talking about, it is just nothing. I may be exaggerating but as a matter of fact, this book is far better than others available in the market. When I reached the Bhatti Publisher to get this book, the compiler of the book was also present on the shop and assured me that I won't need any other book if I had this one. He also explained to me the expected paper pattern. Frankly I took it as "self praise" but later I realised that he was true in his claim.The best thing about the objective type version of this book is that it covers all the important topics. Each important topic is covered in its specific chapter. Thus chapters are very rationally classified. The thing I didn't like in the book is that in some chapters irrelevant questions are inserted. These questions are important and should not be ignored in any way but must be entered in their own chapters. The other thing that I feel should be paid much attention to by the publishers is that dates of birth, death and other important event are not the same in all the chapters. This thing really confuses a novice readers.I have been preparing from the Dogar's book for about 4 to 6 months but I grew into confidence by reading Bhatti's book only a few days before the written test. I think if you are preparing any objective type exam you can count on this book and it won't hopefully let you down.But you must remember, however useful such helping guides may be, they do not rule out the need for authentic, extensive and in depth study from original sources. Hope my comments would be of some help to you.Now don't forget to pray for my recommendation too.
Last edited by Mustafanadeem on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miansaqib

Post by miansaqib »

Bro to me this is an excellent book
taibanaz
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by taibanaz »

is book by justice suhail bhatti of objective type or subjective?
zafar3202
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by zafar3202 »

taibanaz wrote:is book by justice suhail bhatti of objective type or subjective?
BOTH
“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
Mustafanadeem
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Mustafanadeem »

zafar3202 wrote:
taibanaz wrote:is book by justice suhail bhatti of objective type or subjective?
BOTH
I have seen both versions of the book. The book is available in subjective and objective versions separately.

Return to “URDU”