guidence about pms

PROVINCIAL MANAGEMENT SERVICE Is a competitive exam taken by the PPSC
economist26
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: guidence about pms

Post by economist26 »

hy????can anyone tell me date of pms exams 2012?
economist26
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by economist26 »

hy????can anyone tell me date of pms exams 2012?
economist26
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by economist26 »

thanks hadia.
Last Word
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Last Word »

mana ajj ish number per call ki ha......... 042-99202769 PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION walo na bola ha abi koi bi date ni bahtati gi.... kisi bi date ka tayan ni kia gaya. but exam ho ga june ma hi..............__________________
۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞

۩ "I know who am i but here is still need to know what am i ? (A.N)" ۩

۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞¤۞
Do or Die .............................>
Jaago
One Star Member
One Star Member

Re: who is going to take PMS in Urdu language ?

Post by Jaago »

Hadia wrote:
economist26 wrote:when pms exam is going to b held???any expectation abt it?????
suna hai june k first week m
sallam aal respected members!There's still confusion about the dates. Ppsc has alot of work to do. There's also a very tight schedule, ppsc facing. Lack of centres iz also another problem. So may be pms exams be conducted in june. But june has a very slight chance. Exams for differen posts r still in pipeline to be conducted. So smoke will b cleared much in the month of may by ppsc after 13 may. So hope for the best. Regards!
"NEVER GIVE UP"
economist26
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by economist26 »

chlain Allah hmary haal py rahm kray.and hmay kamyab kray ameen
nazam1988
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

STRANGE

Post by nazam1988 »

Aoa Dear members main ne strange ka word use kia hai haalaan keh mujhe koi aor worf use karna chahiye tha magar choonke yeh aik educatory forum hai so main use nahin karta.Yahaan per tammam members exam ki dates ke peechay para hua hai magar aaj tak kissi bhai specially moderators ne kissi bhi qism ka koi syllabus relayted sharing nahin ki hai.Aik hamari member kinza hoti thi ya shaid kiran unhoon ne kaffi achi sharing ki thi tehsildar laws ki magar aadhi woh abhi tak na maloom hain So main tammam seniors se request karta hoon ke plz koi gk,pak study, islamic study etc kay mcqs zroor share kiya karain Is se boht sde nujh jaisi students ka bhulla ho gaaaaaAnd agar kissi bhai ko koi baaat buri lagi ho to naaf kar dijye ga is na samajh insaan ko plz
abidmian
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by abidmian »

AOA...I really got much fruitful information regarding the Tehsildar and ADLR jobs which was shared by Ms Kinza. And I also observe that she is not participating in this forum since the test date of ADLR.... Whereas, Mr. Strange asked about the syllabus of posts, I want to tell him that no syllabus always exactly matched the ppsc paper pattern. Ms kinza shared a lot for the paper of Tehsildar and ADLR but paper was comprised of little with the syllabus which was advertised by ppsc in advertisement and which was shared by Ms. Kinza. So, one cannot rely on the syllabus, I suggest that you should read and memorize which you get from any source. Question papers are beyond the syllabus because competition is so tough in these days, and huge number of candidates apply for same post. If paper come up to the syllabus then it would be difficult for ppsc to filter the suitable candidates, so ppsc is doing such kind of tricks to dodge and snub a large number of participants just for the sake of itself. So, you can say that fault remains on the part of ppsc. That's why, I recommend that study and exam preparation ought to be beyond the syllabus.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>www.mcqpaper.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
rabia679
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

can any one guide me for PMS?

Post by rabia679 »

hican any one guide me for PMS?
Jaago
One Star Member
One Star Member