salam

This subject carries 200 Marks
rabia basri
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

salam

Post by rabia basri »

can any one tell me about the syllabus of pol.sciece 4 the preparation of ppsc exam 4 lecturer ship.????????????????if any one knows plzzz tell me
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: salam

Post by farasat_ali »

Definitely syllabus will be consist of Political Science knowledge. For PMS exams http://www.ppsc.gop.pk/Syllabus/pms-syl ... cience.pdf You can see the syllabus.So you must have good knowledge about Political Science. Because you are going to become a lecturer
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

Plz always write Proper Subject in the Subject field.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia
binish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by binish »

rabia basri wrote:can any one tell me about the syllabus of pol.sciece 4 the preparation of ppsc exam 4 lecturer ship.????????????????if any one knows plzzz tell me
plz suggest some books for political science
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by farasat_ali »

binish wrote:
rabia basri wrote:can any one tell me about the syllabus of pol.sciece 4 the preparation of ppsc exam 4 lecturer ship.????????????????if any one knows plzzz tell me
ilmi or dogar walon ki books are good
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
binish
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by binish »

farasat_ali wrote:
binish wrote:
ilmi or dogar walon ki books are good
thanks plz also suggest books for geology
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

@benish..... let me tel u that just try to study from syllabus books of geology from metric level to masters levels.....books shop pa available books sa ap just information la sakti ho but try to prepare from syllabus books and internet
Rajput
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by Rajput »

waslam 1.Western Political thoughts2. Muslim political thoughts3.comparative politics4.IR5.Constitutional history of Pakistan6. political systems of major countries7. Freedom Movement8.Basic conceptsand any thing which has got to do with political science.
Hell, I never vote for anybody, I always vote against.

Return to “POLITICAL SCIENCE”