Crack of PMS/PPSC/KPPSC/SPSC/BPSC/FPSC/AJKPSC GK Paper

SOME GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTION FOR PMS/PCS
Taariq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Crack of PMS/PPSC/KPPSC/SPSC/BPSC/FPSC/AJKPSC GK Paper

Post by Taariq »

zerogravity wrote:this person is trying to make fool to every one here.
he has just given the syllabus of general knowledge which almost every general knowledge books already have.
saray jahaan ka general knowledge day kar paper setters ko challege kar raha hai.
plz admin delete his post because from last many days he is just trying to make fool.
he is just giving an impression that paper setters make paper from him.
aur jo log iski tareefein kar rahay hain woh bewaqoof ban chukey hain.
har kisi ko pata hai k general knowledge me yeh sab kuch hota hai.
100 % agree
Taariq
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Taariq »

Mr. amjadiqbal Tanqeed bardashat karnay ka hosla paida karain ...
Har shkhas keee apni opinion hai . Is mein itna ghusa karnay kee zarorat nahain .
Aap tanqeed bardhasht nahain kar saktay to forum jhor dain .
rehan786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by rehan786 »

Taariq wrote:Mr. amjadiqbal Tanqeed bardashat karnay ka hosla paida karain ...
Har shkhas keee apni opinion hai . Is mein itna ghusa karnay kee zarorat nahain .
Aap tanqeed bardhasht nahain kar saktay to forum jhor dain .

I m fully agree with Tariq, amjad iqbal has made candidates fool, general knowledge ki outline/scheme dy k, agr amjad iqbal help krna chahta ha to General knowledge ka authentic material b provide kry
nauman786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nauman786 »

amjadiqbal wrote:The persons who tried to create a cheap mess in my thread are suggested that they must study The Immortal by Henrietta Lacks & Moral Relativism by Steven Lukes. Its unfortunate that they are reading these books&authors names first time.

This thread was started with a precise approach to GK paper with absolute steps rather than to be praised.It doesn't hurt me that why negative criticism ruins the fruit for millions but definitely it blocks the way to practical approach of Sense vs Perception.
Administrator and Moderators must pay proper attention by reading the threads to let it be a forum of learning instead a forum of inappropriate comments.

If there is a book in market/article on internet/notes which are similar to my this thread then must let me know the reference.I must let you all know that Syllabus & This Thread have distance of miles,but who don't have a path to move has no distance at all.

I must also update the fact that Crack(To let it Re-Work with different commands and security rearrangement permanently) & Hack(To change the binary work & security arrangement temporarily) are two different words merged wrongly sometimes.

Paper setter doesn't need to ask me and i am not related to that,but what is important that few people value the purchased things and they forget that God made Man without bargaining and we didn't purchased our single organ from Him.Slavery must be abolished from our minds.We ,by our behavior still live around 1857's.

This issue is not only with low/uneducated/uncivilized but PhD's also failed to bring a Noble prize or Invention / Discovery to this nation after 1/3 of Abdul Salam(1979).Now we educated zone must change our thought and must be on a way to unity rather that leg pulling.

For Instance,
i)At universities level our Research Work should be published through a proper way by Gov't so that can be useful for Wide Level rather than stuffing in dustbin.

ii)Pass a Bill in Parliament to Dis Arm the nation and no Civilian should be allowed to use weapons of any kind even with license,i see that how Crime can't be stopped.

But still few people saying me that i am fooling all of you by starting this thread.Alas

I started it to be beneficial for aspirants and leading this thread to be a crust of nonsense,is not ethics.I was just beating the air ,nothing else.
Someone said that "Jealousy is naked form of admiration",that's it.
Thread will remain Over.

Stay Blessed.
So respected sir and respected brother Amjad Iqbal, you have decided to stop thread on the desire of pessimistic thoughts people and u r stopping thread in the respect and honour of criticizing people.In this way you r encouraging negative thoughts of people and discouraging positive people who want to get help by your thread.u should see if one person get help from your post then your purpose will be fulfilled. Its up to you to whom with you are, Either with negative or positive.you have to decide that you r quitter or winner.[hr] Winners never quit and quitters never win
maryam90
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by maryam90 »

i m totally agreed with noman ....amjad u have to continue ur thread....
“If you’re not willing to fail, you won’t succeed.” :)
WAQASALIGORAYA
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by WAQASALIGORAYA »

amjadiqbal wrote:The persons who tried to create a cheap mess in my thread are suggested that they must study The Immortal by Henrietta Lacks & Moral Relativism by Steven Lukes. Its unfortunate that they are reading these books&authors names first time.

This thread was started with a precise approach to GK paper with absolute steps rather than to be praised.It doesn't hurt me that why negative criticism ruins the fruit for millions but definitely it blocks the way to practical approach of Sense vs Perception.
Administrator and Moderators must pay proper attention by reading the threads to let it be a forum of learning instead a forum of inappropriate comments.

If there is a book in market/article on internet/notes which are similar to my this thread then must let me know the reference.I must let you all know that Syllabus & This Thread have distance of miles,but who don't have a path to move has no distance at all.

I must also update the fact that Crack(To let it Re-Work with different commands and security rearrangement permanently) & Hack(To change the binary work & security arrangement temporarily) are two different words merged wrongly sometimes.

Paper setter doesn't need to ask me and i am not related to that,but what is important that few people value the purchased things and they forget that God made Man without bargaining and we didn't purchased our single organ from Him.Slavery must be abolished from our minds.We ,by our behavior still live around 1857's.

This issue is not only with low/uneducated/uncivilized but PhD's also failed to bring a Noble prize or Invention / Discovery to this nation after 1/3 of Abdul Salam(1979).Now we educated zone must change our thought and must be on a way to unity rather that leg pulling.

For Instance,
i)At universities level our Research Work should be published through a proper way by Gov't so that can be useful for Wide Level rather than stuffing in dustbin.

ii)Pass a Bill in Parliament to Dis Arm the nation and no Civilian should be allowed to use weapons of any kind even with license,i see that how Crime can't be stopped.

But still few people saying me that i am fooling all of you by starting this thread.Alas

I started it to be beneficial for aspirants and leading this thread to be a crust of nonsense,is not ethics.I was just beating the air ,nothing else.
Someone said that "Jealousy is naked form of admiration",that's it.
Thread will remain Over.

Stay Blessed.
bro u r top tier intelligentia.... accept my gratitudes for the time and cognition u r utilizing for us ....keep it up...
irfanzafar
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by irfanzafar »

dear amjad bro. yar plz thread over mat kare.wo banda yehi tuchahta hai k khatam kar dy gye.. majority ap k sath hai. hameinkafi help mil rahi hai.. yeh bhi sadqa e jariya hai.. plz we need it.
nauman786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nauman786 »

So respected sir and respected brother Amjad Iqbal, you have decided to stop thread on the desire of pessimistic thoughts people and u r stopping thread in the respect and honour of criticizing people.In this way you r encouraging negative thoughts of people and discouraging positive people who want to get help by your thread.u should see if one person get help from your post then your purpose will be fulfilled. Its up to you to whom with you are, Either with negative or positive.you have to decide that you r quitter or winner.[hr]Winners never quit and quitters never win
amjadiqbal
TWO Star Member
TWO Star Member

Post by amjadiqbal »

Respected nauman786,

People win or loose in Race but fortunately i was not born for race.

You know we Pakistani's have life expectancy of 66 years.Drop 16 years of education(Childhood plus premature period) and also drop last 10 years(old age).Mean we got 40 years remaining from whom we will spend 20 years while sleeping so we actually got 20 years to live.
I will live this phase without any race but with state of peace & inner satisfaction.
I will not insult my ego by comparing myself to others and rushing behind shadows.
Will live like humans for humanity,with conscience and ego and at the end will leave my name on the sand of time.
I am not in hurry,not willing for unwilling hands,not rushing beyond eternity.
I share things on this forum for others as i do share things on Philosophical,astrological,mathematical and Political forums.
This forum gives me chance to share updates about latest happenings and things of my interest so i do.
Will keep it up.
Deepest Regard's & Stay Blessed.
All the people rushing by,
Looking for the meanings of this life!
nauman786
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by nauman786 »

amjadiqbal wrote:Respected nauman786,

People win or loose in Race but fortunately i was not born for race.

You know we Pakistani's have life expectancy of 66 years.Drop 16 years of education(Childhood plus premature period) and also drop last 10 years(old age).Mean we got 40 years remaining from whom we will spend 20 years while sleeping so we actually got 20 years to live.
I will live this phase without any race but with state of peace & inner satisfaction.
I will not insult my ego by comparing myself to others and rushing behind shadows.
Will live like humans for humanity,with conscience and ego and at the end will leave my name on the sand of time.
I am not in hurry,not willing for unwilling hands,not rushing beyond eternity.
I share things on this forum for others as i do share things on Philosophical,astrological,mathematical and Political forums.
This forum gives me chance to share updates about latest happenings and things of my interest so i do.
Will keep it up.
Deepest Regard's & Stay Blessed.
Accept my gratitude respected sir , u r right. Actually there r more critics than admirers . a man hang a picture in bazaar and asked for mistakes and ultimately receive thousands of mistakes.Next time he hang his same picture and asked to correct mistakes if there were any one. no one mark even a single mistake.
My brother don't feel bad and sorry to your self. definitely u have not come to this word for taking part in any race.We Pakistanis have to race in global prospect.we need unity. we need cooperation among ourselves.We have to fight in the world in order to have a greater place among respected nations of the world.u r doing a great job.Allah loves those who love humanity and human.

Return to “GENERAL KNOWLEDGE QUESTIONS FOR PMS / PCS”