Guidance Regarding Anti-Corruption Seats by Assistant Director Anti-Corruption.

Information related to PMS 2018
Tasawar Bosal
Three Star Member
Three Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Post by Tasawar Bosal »

Dear fellows here is Tassawur a veteran member of this august forum and presently serving as Assistant Director in Anti-Corruption Punjab. Recently, the Anti-Corruption punjab through Punjab Public Service Commission has advertised posts for different jobs in Anti-Corruption Punjab. The following posts have been advertised.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR (TECHNICAL) ANTI-CORRUPTION
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (INVESTIGATION) ANTI-CORRUPTION
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (I.T WING) ANTI-CORRUPTION
INSPECTOR ANTI-CORRUPTION
ACCOUNTS OFFICER ANTI-CORRUPTION
ASSISTANT ANTI-CORRUPTION
STENOGRAPHER ANTI-CORRUPTION
JUNIOR CLERK ANTI-CORRUPTION

These all are highly good and influential posts for which aspirants were waiting for long. These provide you a career which is worth spending all energy and time for seeking that. Particularly , the posts of investigation like Assistant Director Investigation (ADI) and Inspector (also called Circle Officer) are highly influential posts. The posts enjoy immense nuisance value in the society and one is in a position to play active and effective role in the eradication of corruption from grassroot level.

I was selected as Assistant Director Investigation (ADI) in the first batch through the same process . That's why, I am all here if someone wishes to seek basic guidance regarding the preparation for these posts.
Let me motivate you by telling that a grade 16 Inspector anti-Corruption is far more influential then many other posts of grade 17 and 18 in other departments. That's why must give a solid try.
Best of luck.
Questions and queries are welcomed.
Assistant Director Anti-Corruption Sargodha
www.tassawurbosal.blogspot.com
waseem17
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Guidance Regarding Anti-Corruption Seats by Assistant Director Anti-Corruption.

Post by waseem17 »

Surprised to see you here, still active😍
Stay Blessed! Ameen!
mangan
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Guidance Regarding Anti-Corruption Seats by Assistant Director Anti-Corruption.

Post by mangan »

Aoa Bhai!
Bhai what will be expected merit for inspector test held on 26 sept 2020.

Return to “PMS 2018”