Breaking News for PMS Examinations...

Information related to PMS 2011 will be share here...
lekin
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Breaking News for PMS Examinations...

Post by lekin »

attention pls... It is informed to all the aspirants appearing in PMS Exams that the "day" has been fixed for the examinations.A riddle has been solved that according to the greater interest of the candidates and to keep the tradition alive PPSC will conduct exams in the day time only.In order to avoid load shedding problem and to take the benefit of day light; exams will be conducted as told above
faisee
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: Breaking News for PMS Examinations...

Post by faisee »

lekin wrote:attention pls... It is informed to all the aspirants appearing in PMS Exams that the "day" has been fixed for the examinations.A riddle has been solved that according to the greater interest of the candidates and to keep the tradition alive PPSC will conduct exams in the day time only.In order to avoid load shedding problem and to take the benefit of day light; exams will be conducted as told above
TU TEY BARA SHOKHA POOTER WEY
drunkey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by drunkey »

lekin wrote:attention pls... It is informed to all the aspirants appearing in PMS Exams that the "day" has been fixed for the examinations.A riddle has been solved that according to the greater interest of the candidates and to keep the tradition alive PPSC will conduct exams in the day time only.In order to avoid load shedding problem and to take the benefit of day light; exams will be conducted as told above
chawal jahan da
Rex
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Rex »

Lol. I enjoyed it. V nice dear.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

what do you want to say?everybody knows that exam would be held on some"day"&not during"nights".. ..so what is the purpose behind your post?
lekin
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by lekin »

Thanks Mr. Rex you appreciated me.However, it looks, as the name suggests, i.e. Mr.drunkey perhaps, drunk something undrinkable so he was furious at me; enjoy the taste of enjoyable.To Ms. Hadia, to look behind is a way of cowards; why I look behind.The purpose of my post was only to inform in a deviated way.No more nor less...Nothing special for faisee because you are already special for someone special
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

lekin wrote:Thanks Mr. Rex you appreciated me.However, it looks, as the name suggests, i.e. Mr.drunkey perhaps, drunk something undrinkable so he was furious at me; enjoy the taste of enjoyable.To Ms. Hadia, to look behind is a way of cowards; why I look behind.The purpose of my post was only to inform in a deviated way.No more nor less...Nothing special for faisee because you are already special for someone special
Bhai easy easy way mein btao?do you want to say that pms will start from 18th july?
drunkey
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by drunkey »

Hadia wrote:Bhai easy easy way mein btao?do you want to say that pms will start from 18th july?
hes just playing around
haroongul
Four Star Member
Four Star Member

Post by haroongul »

Its breaking news????????????????????????????????????well new members are appreciated.
Hadia
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by Hadia »

haroon123 wrote:Its breaking news????????????????????????????????????well new members are appreciated.
news hai kahan?jo breaking hai?

Return to “PMS 2011”