Organizational Structure of finance department?

HOW TO PREPARE FOR INTERVIEW....
GIVE YOUR SUGGESTION AND TIPS
munawar865
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Organizational Structure of finance department?

Post by munawar865 »

Some1 plz share the detail structure of punjab finance depart.
وَمَا تَوْفِيقِي إِلَّا بِاللَّهِ ۚ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْهِ أُنِيبُ
And my success (in my task) can only come from Allah. In Him I trust, and unto Him I look.
amish
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: Organizational Structure of finance department?

Post by amish »

munawar865 wrote:Some1 plz share the detail structure of punjab finance depart.
Finance Department
The major functions of Finance Department are:

Formulation, distribution and monitoring of district budget (current and development)
Examination and scrutiny of proposals for re-appropriation and supplementary grant and their approval by the competent authority / forum.
Financial management and control of offices of departments of the district government.
Functions of Principal Accounting Officers and Departmental Accounting Officers. Preparation, communication and execution of financial sanctions in accordance with the delegations of Financial Powers Rules.
Collection of provincial taxes and their immediate deposit into Provincial Treasury and submission of collection accounts to the Provincial Government.
Examination and advice on matters directly or indirectly affecting the district finances.
Maintenance of district, Tehsil and town provincial accounts and reconciliation.
Liaison with the Pakistan Audit Department for the disposal of audit observations. Creation/up-gradation of posts, either permanently or temporarily with the approval of the Finance Department.
Sanctioning of loans to the Tehsil Municipal Administration / Union Administrations from own resources.
Planning & Development within the policy frame work given by the Provincial Government preparing the Annual Development Programme of the District in coordination with all District Officers of Provincial line departments.
Coordination within the District Government Departments and with the Provincial Government, on policy issues.
Preparing of Multi Years and other District Development Plans.
Courage is like a muscle; it is strengthened by use.
Ruth Gordon

Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.
Albert Einstein

Return to “PREPARING FOR INTERVIEW”