Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: literacy supervisor

Post by nauman786 »

alonehere wrote:
nauman786 wrote:
vvvvvvvvvvvv.doc
vvvvvvvvvvvv.doc
in interview of literacy supervisor held at multan , They ask my name and qualification also ask about the gap from my last degree that what i have done after completion of my last degree as i had got my Masters degree before 2 years.I have told them i have given css once and PMS and they ask questions of terrorism and role of religious institutions (Madrassas). I told them that government should nationalise Madrassas i.e government should recruit Molvi of higher qualification itself and totally Marassas should be governed by the government by giving syllabus. I also added that Molvis (Imam of masjid") should be recruited by the government after training and he should posses a degree of M.A Islamiat atleast.They ask that how you will do this job because this job require travel, I told them that i can easily travel by bike.
At the end they given the topic to rite an essay , "Role of religious institutions in promoting literacy" in 10 minutes
I also write that
other candidates were asked about definition of literacy
what is non formal basic education?
rite points on non formal education.
rite difference in formal and non formal education.
i m also providing link where u can find difference in formal and non formal education
http://infed.org/mobi/what-is-non-formal-education/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i m also providing the rough data from where u can prepare your interview
but i suggest to u people that this job is not suitable because it is project based, project ended job ended. Don't rely on it
if u r get selected in educator even at 9 scale or got any other full government job which have chances of permanent , u should left the job of literacy supervisor.
Dear aolnehere, plz ab na kehna k log sefish hain because i have explained each and everything about interview and job description.
thanks a lot for your feed back ,its so kind of you. Well its just not about me ,it must have helped others too. so interview is a formality ? for which city you give interview and how many people were present there ? meaning from how much candidates they are doing the final selection ? . Also point about travelling , does this mean that they will prefer people having personal transport ? well i knew about this job being project based, i posted comment earlier that no one should leave even 9th scale educator job for literacy supervisor job as this job is 100 percent project based . so if you got selected you will join it or not ? thanks again for your feed back
u r most welcome, thanks for positive response.u r rite that we all help each other. yes interview was formality. there were 60 candidates for maximum of 4 seats from my district.Interviews has been conducted on district base, 7 feb district bahawalpur will be interviewed at Multan.I have applied in educators job too if got selected in educators i would not join literacy job. and i also want Lahore as my preference.. . . . yar forum per kuch log leg pulling aur ek dosry ku zich kerny ke bohat koshish kerty hain aisa ni hona chahye humy ek dosry ke dosry ke help karna encourge kerna chahye.
maryam90
Three Star Member
Three Star Member

Post by maryam90 »

it was just wasting time ....today I hav given interview .....not asked me a single question ....just say this is a rural and tough field work job think about this......and I write a page on topic how to convince an illetrate person for education....
“If you’re not willing to fail, you won’t succeed.” :)
alonehere
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alonehere »

maryam90 wrote:it was just wasting time ....today I hav given interview .....not asked me a single question ....just say this is a rural and tough field work job think about this......and I write a page on topic how to convince an illetrate person for education....
did they specifically tell what will be the job duties of literacy supervisor? , well what field work can be there in literacy department. so from the feedback it looks like that this interview will be just a formality, but question remain how they will choose the candidates. My thought on this is that they will choose the people who are most suitable for fieldwork i.e having personal transport, easy with travelling etc
alonehere
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alonehere »

nauman786 wrote:
alonehere wrote:
nauman786 wrote:
vvvvvvvvvvvv.doc
vvvvvvvvvvvv.doc
in interview of literacy supervisor held at multan , They ask my name and qualification also ask about the gap from my last degree that what i have done after completion of my last degree as i had got my Masters degree before 2 years.I have told them i have given css once and PMS and they ask questions of terrorism and role of religious institutions (Madrassas). I told them that government should nationalise Madrassas i.e government should recruit Molvi of higher qualification itself and totally Marassas should be governed by the government by giving syllabus. I also added that Molvis (Imam of masjid") should be recruited by the government after training and he should posses a degree of M.A Islamiat atleast.They ask that how you will do this job because this job require travel, I told them that i can easily travel by bike.
At the end they given the topic to rite an essay , "Role of religious institutions in promoting literacy" in 10 minutes
I also write that
other candidates were asked about definition of literacy
what is non formal basic education?
rite points on non formal education.
rite difference in formal and non formal education.
i m also providing link where u can find difference in formal and non formal education
http://infed.org/mobi/what-is-non-formal-education/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

i m also providing the rough data from where u can prepare your interview
but i suggest to u people that this job is not suitable because it is project based, project ended job ended. Don't rely on it
if u r get selected in educator even at 9 scale or got any other full government job which have chances of permanent , u should left the job of literacy supervisor.
Dear aolnehere, plz ab na kehna k log sefish hain because i have explained each and everything about interview and job description.
thanks a lot for your feed back ,its so kind of you. Well its just not about me ,it must have helped others too. so interview is a formality ? for which city you give interview and how many people were present there ? meaning from how much candidates they are doing the final selection ? . Also point about travelling , does this mean that they will prefer people having personal transport ? well i knew about this job being project based, i posted comment earlier that no one should leave even 9th scale educator job for literacy supervisor job as this job is 100 percent project based . so if you got selected you will join it or not ? thanks again for your feed back
u r most welcome, thanks for positive response.u r rite that we all help each other. yes interview was formality. there were 60 candidates for maximum of 4 seats from my district.Interviews has been conducted on district base, 7 feb district bahawalpur will be interviewed at Multan.I have applied in educators job too if got selected in educators i would not join literacy job. and i also want Lahore as my preference.. . . . yar forum per kuch log leg pulling aur ek dosry ku zich kerny ke bohat koshish kerty hain aisa ni hona chahye humy ek dosry ke dosry ke help karna encourge kerna chahye.
well obviously such forums should be should at maximum capacity to help each other, i will share my interview experience too
bilal1010
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by bilal1010 »

i am from district pakpattan i scored 58 marks in this test ......iss forum p koi mery district se ya divsion sahiwal se ha js ko koi call letter mila ha ???/ mjhy abhi tk nhi mila .....literacy wallooon ko jb phone krta hn tou busy hota ha unn ka number .........any person who received interview letter from district pakpattan and divison sahiwal must reply plz
alonehere
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alonehere »

My interview was held yesterday , questions that were asked from candidates and on which they were asked to write one page essay are as followed.

what is literacy? how to improve adult literacy rate ? how to improve literacy rate in girls? role of media in improving literacy rate.what is meant by community? role of community in improving literacy rate.
what are responsibilities of literacy supervisor? what can be the strategy for improving literacy rate, how to launch literacy campaign ? How to pursue an illiterate person to get literate ? literacy rate of Pakistan, literacy rate of your respective city.
what is meant by formal education,Informal education and non-formal education? Difference between formal education,informal education and non-formal education.

Well these were the questions asked from most of the candidates and were asked to write one page essay.
best786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by best786 »

alonehere wrote:My interview was held yesterday , questions that were asked from candidates and on which they were asked to write one page essay are as followed.

what is literacy? how to improve adult literacy rate ? how to improve literacy rate in girls? role of media in improving literacy rate.what is meant by community? role of community in improving literacy rate.
what are responsibilities of literacy supervisor? what can be the strategy for improving literacy rate, how to launch literacy campaign ? How to pursue an illiterate person to get literate ? literacy rate of Pakistan, literacy rate of your respective city.
what is meant by formal education,Informal education and non-formal education? Difference between formal education,informal education and non-formal education.

Well these were the questions asked from most of the candidates and were asked to write one page essay.
one has to write essay in english or Urdu????
alonehere
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by alonehere »

best786 wrote:
alonehere wrote:My interview was held yesterday , questions that were asked from candidates and on which they were asked to write one page essay are as followed.

one has to write essay in english or Urdu????
obviously preferred is to write in English though you can write in Urdu too
MUHAMMADADNAN11777
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by MUHAMMADADNAN11777 »

Asslamoalaikum to all.
if anyone receives appointment letter in Distt. Sheikhupura n Lahore kindly inform at the forum.
:)
best786
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by best786 »

can any one share the duties of literacy supervisor?????

Return to “PMS 2014”