need for an expert view over my question?

Here you can post queries and answers the queries of others related to results...
aamir438
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

need for an expert view over my question?

Post by aamir438 »

Respectful all senior members, sir out 13 seats as inspector in anti-corruption , and all syllabus as mention in the ad can be expedite but what about for those candidates like me who havn't background regarding the knowledge of Rules of Anti-corruption, CPS Rules, PPC Rules . What option or any sincere tip to expedite for the preparation of this stuff to appear in written examination . As i am related to banking field.
farasat_ali
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: need for an expert view over my question?

Post by farasat_ali »

aamir438 wrote:Respectful all senior members, sir out 13 seats as inspector in anti-corruption , and all syllabus as mention in the ad can be expedite but what about for those candidates like me who havn't background regarding the knowledge of Rules of Anti-corruption, CPS Rules, PPC Rules . What option or any sincere tip to expedite for the preparation of this stuff to appear in written examination . As i am related to banking field.
You can ask from any lawyer
Age is whatever you think it is. You are as old as you think you are.(MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH)
mjahanzaibzia
Four Star Member
Four Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

Re: need for an expert view over my question?

Post by mjahanzaibzia »

aamir438 wrote:Respectful all senior members, sir out 13 seats as inspector in anti-corruption , and all syllabus as mention in the ad can be expedite but what about for those candidates like me who havn't background regarding the knowledge of Rules of Anti-corruption, CPS Rules, PPC Rules . What option or any sincere tip to expedite for the preparation of this stuff to appear in written examination . As i am related to banking field.
Dear Brother,The following materials & links will be helpful for you. http://www.punjablaws.gov.pk/index1.htmlWishing you Good Luck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:: J ahanzaib Z ia

Return to “QUERIES RELATED TO RESULTS”