All About SUB INSPECTOR

The information about the current and old jobs advertised by the PPSC can be find here...
faisal1991
One Star Member
One Star Member
Nationality: Pakistani

All About SUB INSPECTOR

Post by faisal1991 »

Prospective SIs Punjab Police
(With due respect to Admin/Moderator of “PPSC Forum”, your help is required)
AOA
As you know PPSC has announced 323 vacancies of Sub Inspectors (226 Probationer + 97 Police Cadre) in Punjab Police via Consolidated Advertisement No 38/2015 on 01-11-2015.
It is a third batch of directly recruited Sub Inspectors after the amendment in Section 7 of Police Order 2002.
First batch was inducted in 2014, this batch have completed 1 year Probationer Training (9 Months PTC Sihala + 3 Months EPTS Lahore) and 408 SIs have been deputed in all 36 districts of Punjab.
Second Batch was inducted in 2015 and now is undergoing for 9 months training at PTC Sihala since September 2015.
SI Batch 3 is being inducted via Consolidated Advertisement No 38/2015 and this recruitment process will be finalized in 2016.
After this, No Fresh Induction is expected in near future as it was planned under the supervision of Shuja Khanzada Shaheed to induct 1000 SIs on urgent basis.
I was selected as SI in Batch 1 (2014), before this I was serving Punjab Police as ASI since November 2011 and now joined National Accountability Bureau (NAB) as Assistant Director in August 2015.
Now for the third term, I am on training at PTC Sihala (Punjab Police Training Institute) under NAB IBIC-VII Course.
So, I have a very close interaction with SI Batch 1 & 2 and I have requested from Serving SIs to guide Prospective SIs of Batch 3 to best of their knowledge.
Purpose for all this is to promote strong bonding among Police Officers as it prevails in Pak Army.
After Success of Closed FB SI Groups named as "Sub Inspector 2014" and "Sub Inspector 2015" now our next initiative is "SI Batch 3".
We have created a “Facebook Group" for "SI Batch 3" to promote vision of Punjab Police that is "Serve and Protect".
Join Us
https://www.facebook.com/groups/168379316841171/
This Group is a Public Group and after the announcement of Final Recommendations, "Not Recommended" members will be removed.
Privacy of the group will be changed from Public to Secret.
I, Faisal Manzoor Assistant Director NAB (SI 2014) from Rahim Yar Khan have added Mr. Adeel Ahmed AD NAB (SI 2014) from Sheikhupura,
Ms. Anam Rehmat SI from Lahore and Mr. Sultan Ali SI from Gujranwala as admin of the Group.
More Admins may also be added if they agree.
All SIs who are serving in field are ready to help out you. Just send us Name of Your Police Sation+Tehseel+District, We may refer you to our fellow Police Officers for P2P guideline, who are even working in your villages.
After Final Recommendations we all SIs of Batch 1 will leave this group and then it will be managed by you.
Here you will find all info via inquiries about
1. Selection Procedure like Study Material, Syllabus, Written Examination, Past Papers, Psychological Test Guidance, Interview Preparation.
2. Medical Examination, Joining Instructions, Training Module (Probation + Physical).
3. Service Structure, Scope, Nature of Job and Police Practical Work (Investigation, Operation, Intelligence) etc.
Request: As we all are very busy in our jobs/training but we all will work hard to best of our skills, it is requested from all to be cooperative.
We will answer your questions in the evening day to day, but don’t miss use this group otherwise you may be removed.
Please! Do not call us on our Mobile Phones, Send us a message we will call you back.
Regards: Faisal Manzoor
(Your Suggestion, Comments and advice to improve this interaction will always be welcomed).
We shall be thankful to PPSC Forum for support.
Faisal Manzoor
Assistant Director NAB
SI 2014 Punjab Police
ahsanmunir
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Re: All About SUB INSPECTOR

Post by ahsanmunir »

Good Faisal bhai .
"*"RANA"*"
"'We are the Best"'
habibahmad2014
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by habibahmad2014 »

faisal bhai abhi jo seats i hain sub inspector ki us mai age limit 25 hai max .. to next time age relaxation k chances hain ya nahi...??
Everyday above ground is a good day...
faisal1991
One Star Member
One Star Member

All About SUB INSPECTOR Study Material

Post by faisal1991 »

Study Material
Tips
1. Start from easy to difficult task.
2. Go through the syllabus given in Ad.
3. Solve Past SI Papers and other 1 Paper mcqs of PPSC that are available on cssforum/ppsc forum/ajmal forum etc
4. Purchase "Ilmi Capsule" one liner
5. Caravan SI Guide and Advanced Past Model Papers for 100% success.
6. Go through News Papers Especially international Page.
7. Prepare Fundamental Human Rights Article 8-28 constitution of Pakistan.
8. Introductory Questions about police like Who is PPO, Hazrat Umar established Police and Prison Sep, What is FIR etc
9. Learn General Maths
10. International upcoming events of Football, cricket, Olympics..... And records of Pakistan etc.
Faisal Manzoor
Assistant Director NAB
SI 2014 Punjab Police
faisal1991
One Star Member
One Star Member

Post by faisal1991 »

habibahmad2014 wrote:
> faisal bhai abhi jo seats i hain sub inspector ki us mai age limit 25 hai
> max .. to next time age relaxation k chances hain ya nahi...??

No Age Relaxation in any case..... Age limit has been described in a schedule attached to New amendments.
Post ur questions on FB.
Faisal Manzoor
Assistant Director NAB
SI 2014 Punjab Police
naveedhussain
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by naveedhussain »

Dear friends,
Can someone please tell me about age limit of css exams.
Its 25 to 28 or is there any age relaxation to the civilians.
Thanks.
faisal1991
One Star Member
One Star Member

Training & Salary

Post by faisal1991 »

Training Info & Salary
12 Months Probation Training

i) 9 months at PTC Sihala consisting of three Semesters.
1. Law
2. Investigation
3. Police Practical Work

ii) 3 Months Physical Training @ EPTS Lahore.

Salary before the budget was 27400.
After budget of 2015 it is almost 28500.
Big City or Capital City Allowance is not added.

Lahore 33000
Big Cities 31000
Other 28500
Faisal Manzoor
Assistant Director NAB
SI 2014 Punjab Police
imrankamooh
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Assistant sub Inspector pcader interview preparation

Post by imrankamooh »

Bhai mera Interview hai Lahore division ki trf say .main nay ma Urdu kia howa hai master degree btao ya no aged btao to kia faida ho ga or an btao to much nuksan to ni ho ga
imrankamooh
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by imrankamooh »

Ager main ma Urdu btata ho to mjay kis type k sawal pochain gay
Razaking
Zero Star Member
Zero Star Member

Post by Razaking »

Btana zayada faida mand hoga wo appreciate kre gain aur ap se masters ki degree se bohat km chance h puchay. Interview me apka introduction, police ko behtr krne k liye suggestions, agr field me rhe ho means police station me to police rules, CrPC, se kuch sawal karein gain aur apki decision making inclinations check karein and thats all

Return to “JOBS ADVERTISEMENTS”